Junior Social Media Specialist & Moderator
Job Description of Junior Social Media Specialist & Moderator :
We are looking for creative Social Media Specialist to join our team. As a Social Media Specialist, you will be responsible for developing and implementing our Social Media strategy in order to increase our online presence and improve our marketing and sales efforts. You will be working closely with the Digital Marketing departments.
- Create Social Media Content Plan & Calendar
- Good background in mobile shoots and mobile editing
- Good knowledge of Fb , Twitter , Instagram and Tiktok algorithms
- Create and manage social proof from our Pages & platforms
- Develop, implement and manage our social media strategy
- Define most important social media KPIs
- Create and manage social media content
Measure the success of every social media campaign
- Stay up to date with the latest social media best practices and technologies
- Use social media marketing tools such as Buffer
- Attend educational conferences
- Work with copywriters and designers to ensure content is informative and appealing
- Collaborate with Marketing, Sales, and Product Development teams
- Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network
Provide constructive feedback
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action.
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content.
- Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community.
- Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules.
- Developing social media content plans that are consistent with the company’s brand identity.
- Creating consistent, meaningful content on all social media platforms, including writing and editing social media posts, improving customer engagement, and promoting social media campaigns.
- Managing a high volume of daily social media posts.
Communicating with social media followers, including responding to queries in a timely manner.
- Using analytical tools such as Facebook Insights to monitor and evaluate the company’s social media presence and performance.
Preparing monthly reports on social media marketing efforts
- Suggesting recommendations to adjust the social media marketing strategy for optimal results.
- Staying up to date on best practices and emerging trends in social media.
- Performing other duties when needed.